Thursday, November 17, 2005

Well, I'm Here

Ok, I could not stand it any longer. I read all your wonderful blogs and I intensely want to comment. A couple of you have suggested I start one but I do not think I really have time and I have this uncanny way of wasting time. I could see this becoming a major time waster, not reading yours, but creating one of my own. Anyway, now I can at least say something once in awhile if I think of anything to say! Maybe Sarah has the right idea and doesn't show her blog to anyone....this may be the only time I post on mine. We'll see! My family knows I like to write and talk, so who knows? So to end this on a positive note--I have a WONDERFUL family and super friends and God has blessed me beyond belief just by choosing me to be His own, regardless of the infinite ways he has blessed me here on earth. Love you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger faith said...

And you are a wonderful writer. I like to read your writing as long as you don't write me letters. Haha. I love my own little Mrs. Ross. :) Hardy har.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home