Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day Wishes


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! It's really not a holiday we celebrate, but for all of my dear friends who do, I send you loving greetings!

As for my husband Tim, best friend, soul mate, father of our wonderful children, spiritual head of our home, I LOVE YOU forever and ever! I thank God daily for the gift of you!

And for my dear, dear children--Faith, Sarah, Anna, Luke, and Hope--you are precious and cherished by me and your father. I take this day to remind you that I will LOVE YOU FOREVER and LIKE YOU FOR ALWAYS!

I am the most blessed of women. Thanks to all those special people God has placed in my life; you make my life worth living. Praise be to the God and Father of us all, the Father of lights, from whom all blessings come! amen

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

Mrs. Harr: You are so sweet, and I love you!
Thanks for being a second mom!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I love you, too, ++=//! such a beautiful young woman, inside and out!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

thanks mom and happy birthday

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home