Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sweet Husband Mine

Well, one of the ironies of life today. Yesterday I was grumping that I could not find any TripleA batteries because the kids always use them all. I like to listen to the wonderful MP3 they gave me last year when I drag myself to the Y to sweat, but it is very annoying when it powers down in the middle of the workout. So Tim comes home at 9:45 tonight , all excited and happy, and puts a present ( a pack of batteries) under my pillow. Then he goes into the kitchen and what does he see on the counter? A new pack of Triple A's that his wife bought today...(i felt so bad!) but how sweet and thoughtful it was of him to even think to buy a pack for me! I hope he isn't too disappointed! I love the fact he thought of me!

7 Comments:

Blogger faith said...

That is so sweet. I love my dad. He is one of my favorite people ever.

7:41 AM  
Blogger faith said...

Can I say again how I think this is the sweetest thing in all the world?!? I love this post. I had to come back and read it again.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's especially sweet because batteries are so pricey and so disposable! Ugg! I hate buying batteries-nice hubby:-)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

oh goody goody goody. What a blessing !

8:40 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

some day, luke, some day!

6:42 AM  
Blogger kibbe said...

The extra sweetness is that not only did he think of you...not only did he come home excited about it...he put them under your pillow to make it like a treasure hunt....That is endearing:)

5:55 AM  
Blogger kibbe said...

P.s. Luke, take note of this action and remember it. Because truly it doesn't take much to please a wife, but the payback in happiness is mountainess....and no...I don't think that is a word and yet for me it works....

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home