Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Reconciliation

The struggle: i want to BE "somebody" but God wants me to die to self; i want to please Him (some times anyway), but then i act like the classic wretch-idiot-sinner. i know the Romans passage (chapter 7); i want to be noticed and affirmed, but this is all so me-centered instead of Christ-centered...wretched woman that i am! the answer is clearly Jesus, and a focus on Him, but what a struggle. May the blessed Lord above break through my stony, rebellious heart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may not help but you are SOMEBODY to me!!! And I give the Lord THANKS and blessings because He gave me such an understanding, wise, and fun friend! And though we are nothing, He makes us SOMETHING because of His lovely Son and His great love for us-which our little finite brains and hearts cannot grasp fully.
"Now we see but a poor reflection; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known".

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home