Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged--you asked for it--forgive me, Luke!


Okay, I was tagged by Auntie Suzanne and I followed the directions, opened the picture folders (of which I have taken none!) and what I found out is it depends on how the files open, because the first time I searched I got Arnold but when I went to upload, Luke was the fourth file, fourth picture...hmmmm perhaps there is a connection....anyway, that was fun. Now let's see Kate Huntington, Annie, Sarah, and Anna--if they will. Thanks, Marianna, for adding fun to our lives! I cannot believe how young my son looks in this picture. It's kind of cool how he randomly is paired with the terminator :>) (I know, this is the wrong movie!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I think it's weird how he's making the same expression as Arnold.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

it's a sign :>)

9:03 PM  
Blogger kibbe said...

how is it that you have a picture of arnold in your files?

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home