Saturday, November 19, 2005

Middle of the Night (or morning?) Blog

First of all--Happy, happy happy birthday to Sarah! 18 years old! Wow! What a special age. Hope you have the best of days.

Secondly, I am going to go read to Hope because she just threw up, and I need to be a good mother and not just stay on here and write my blog. I think it is just the remnants of her cough and cold. Please pray that it is not some sort of stomach virus--not the most convenient time of year for that, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I thought I had all kinds of profound thoughts to type in here but I think my mind and heart are elsewhere right now. See you later!

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna P said...

In the Peipon household I can't remember one Thanksgiving that one of the kiddos was not sick. It wouldn't be proper a proper holiday season without sickness...

All the best to Hope for getting better quickly! Unfortunately, she was one too late to get the strong immune system name, Anna, but I'm sure she'll survive. :)

2:34 AM  
Blogger anna grace said...

Ah, well--we can't all be Annas, now can we? Poor Hope.

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom! Reading to a peuking child...mine would receive a bucket with instructions of "don't miss" and "call me if you need something".
ps. blogging's a little addictive isn't it:-)

5:40 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Anna statement is correct! One of us was ALWAYS sick :( and Anna missed it most of the time unless it was 2 or 3 of us.

Get well soon, Hope! Man, if my mom read to me while I was sick in the middle of the night I'd pretend to have been sick even longer!

(I got back scratches instead.)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Anna P said...

How come I never got back scraches?

Ah, that's right, I was hardly ever sick. :P

6:03 AM  
Blogger faith said...

I loved it when she would read to me. But it rarely happened since I lived downstairs and no one ever knew I was sick until the morning.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home