Sunday, May 13, 2007

On Christ the Solid Rock

"On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand, ALL other ground is sinking sand. "

My hope is built on nothing less,Than Jesus' blood and righteousness.I dare not trust the sweetest frame,But wholly lean on Jesus' name.

When darkness seems to veil his face, I rest on his unchanging grace.

In every high and stormy gale, My anchor holds within the veil. His oath, his covenant, and blood, Support me in the ‘whelming flood.

When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay.
When the last trumpets voice shall sound,O then I may in him be found,
Clothed in his righteousness alone,Faultless to stand before his throne.

AMEN.

3 Comments:

Blogger faith said...

Delirious totally rocks on this song. I can't wait until I get home and can watch my dvd of this song!! Thanks for listening to me today. :) You are a great mother!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

You're much too kind. I still think YOU are amazing! Love you, love you!

3:14 PM  
Blogger grey rose (they/them) said...

our hope SHOULD be built on nothing less! i struggle to do this...if i can,
than NOTHING/NO ONE else
can disappoint!!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home