Monday, August 13, 2007

REJOICE!




I just wanted to say that today is a very special day for me. I get to go to my very best friend in the whole world (besides my hubby)'s beautiful home on the Nanticoke River and just relax, laugh, eat, share, and generally have a wonderful-good time together. On top of that my entire family (kids and hubby) will be there, too, and oh, I wish I could explain how much this all means to me! I don't know the last time I have had such a great time to look forward to and experience. Thank you, Lord, for this opportunity, and thank you, dearest friends, for having us join you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Where'd you find the pic? Looks like the River but I don't think it is. I'm really glad that it wasn't Tim's "last night ever" to watch a meteor shower :-)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

The picture came from a search for images of the Nanticoke River (there were lots); I was in a hurry but I liked this one, and some looked quite recognizable. I am very glad that it was not his "last night" too! :>) Thanks again!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home