Monday, October 22, 2007

HELLO AGAIN, HOW ARE YOU?

I don't think this will be long; I just wanted to say hi. I love these beautiful summer-fall days ( I suppose we are going to go from HOT to COLD with little in between, but who can argue with still wearing short sleeves and shorts and open windows and no winter jackets at a soccer game and walking on the boardwalk on Oct.20 with no sweatshirt?) I just want to say how much I love all of you and thank God for you. I covet your prayers, though, dear ones, as I am struggling more than I ever thought I would; I never used to cry but lately the floodgates just keep opening and I feel sometimes like I am losing my mind....thank God He is in control and able to do much more than we ask or imagine. May He soon restore the joy of my salvation and may I honor Him somehow in the walk through the valley.

2 Comments:

Blogger kibbe said...

Oh Sue, you honor Him always in all ways. But your plea for prayers is heard and I promise to keep you close:) I'm glad to see you blogging again:) I love checking in on all my friends this way. Love you, Kate

6:20 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Thanks! You encourage me so much just by being you. And yes, this is a great way to catch up with everybody.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home