Thursday, April 10, 2008

After the rain...


i am not ever sure exactly what to say after a post like the last one ( somewhat embarrassed), a kind of Psalm 77 day. Anyway, just want to speak about the faithfulness of the LORD (Psalms 86:7, 86:15, 119:15, 120:1, and too many others to name...) The other day He sent me friends to pray with (separately), His very Word spoken to me, a good human book a dear friend gave me and i have been taking my time through (Running Scared: Fear, Worry, and the God of Rest by Edward T. Welch), an ever-faithful and loving husband and family, hope, love for the unlovely, and much, much more. It amazes me once again His parental, unconditional love. He does not tower over me shaking his finger and pummeling me into the ground with His extreme (and justified) displeasure; He beckons me with open arms to come to Him for kindness, mercy, love, and forgiveness, peace, and hope. Wow. To His Name be glory and honor and power forever and ever.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise Him!

6:04 PM  
Blogger faith said...

I love you.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home