Friday, August 04, 2006

Hey! From Shippensburg, PA

I can't write much because the library here only lets you have 1 hour a day and I have used most of that up. But I just wanted to say hi to everyone. MS was awesome. I did not want to come home. I love working hard like that. I think it has something to do with my works oriented faith--do something, and I am worth something. Oh well. God will keep teaching me, but anyway, I had a blessed and awesome time. What a privilege to give something back to the LORD for all He has done for me. As usual, I learned more about ME than I helped others, I am sure. What a selfish person I am! But overall, I was reminded over and over again how wonderful Jesus is. And what a Super terrific wonderful church family He has given us. And how about those young people??? We are so blessed at Providence! I am so thankful for you guys. You do honor to the Lord in your daily walks. Why am I in Shippensburg? I am away with my adorable husband. Practically all we have done is relax and read, read, read. We also visited some thrift shops and old book shops, but to most of you it would be boring. But I am very thankful. God blesses me again and again and again. More later. ABout to be cut off. LOVE you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I was wondering how your trip to Ms went. I'm glad that everything went so well. Too bad that I don't live near Shippensburg, I would love to get together with you over a cup of coffee. Have a blessed time!

11:23 AM  
Blogger faith said...

My mom doesn't blog much in the summer. She doesn't have any schooling to avoid. Haha. She should start blogging more once I go away to school, so that I will know what is going on in my families life.

12:48 PM  
Blogger grey rose (they/them) said...

hooray for being away with adoreable husbands. i go with mine tomorrow afternoon!!!!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home