Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another birthday!

Not that my husband ever reads my blogs, but just in case, I have to say "Happy Birthday" to him and acknowledge that he is the being I am closer to than anyone on this earth and I love him and thank God for him and am blessed above all women to have had almost 24 years married to him (how is this for a run-on sentence?) sharing, caring, crying (me, more than ever in my life this summer/fall), laughing, praying, eating, walking, loving...life. I love you, Tim, best husband to me and father to our children! Happy Birthday!
Well, I 've tried to upload a picture 5x and it keeps telling me "we're sorry we cannot complete your request, sorry for the inconvenience" so you all will just have to recall what he looks like in your minds--sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Comments:

Blogger kibbe said...

Now that's an acknowledgement! I hope his day was good...

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home