Thursday, March 02, 2006

AWESOME and

I really don't have time to post right now--I wish I were a better time manager! But I just wanted to say SOMEthing about the ladies' Bible study on Wednesday nights! What an awesome blessing it is! If only I had the words to describe it. The reason it is so wonderful is that it is SOOOO God and God only. All I do is show up. God is just speaking through His inspired and infallible Word to us; it is amazing and incredible to me how personal a Father He is to us. He uses the same Scripture or message to speak to each one of us in the way WE need it. He timed this whole study so that it would coincide with exactly what every individual needed at that time. What a loving and merciful Savior we serve! Praise His Name forever and ever! He also places each lady he wants each week. How wonderful it is to rest in HIS timing, HIS management. If only I could always have that eternal perspective, that childlike faith in Him. How much brighter the moments and days would be! Thank Him so much for the terrific ladies He brings each week, too, so loving and supportive. May He bless all of you today!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Yes, we are reformed! We attend Calvary OPC in Middletown, Pa. We used to go to Westminster PCA near LBC but then when we moved back to PA we started going to our current church. Westminster had just gotten to large for us. I think it is over a 1,000 members. When we lived in Md (9 months) we went to Pasadena Evangalical Presbyterian Church (PCA). We really liked it at that church but then we moved back up to PA. It is funny how we are so much alike.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

God is just so awesome! It is amazing how He takes care of billions of people and yet is so personal. This is just beyond words to me!

6:33 AM  
Blogger faith said...

I think it is time for word verification when robot bloggers start attacting your blog.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home